Friday, October 21, 2016

Manga Inktober 2016 #3

 Looky here I did a background! I saw a couple of pins on pinterest that inspired the trees. I used my technical pens on this, but on all the rest I used a ball-point to create my manga characters.
 This is a pose I drew in my last post in Inktober #10 fleshed out in ball point pen.
 With the ball-point pen I was able to shade and change the width of my lines easily just by changing the pressure. Really like her pose.
 I'm shopping for a new swimsuit, and if I could, I'd probably wear this one. :P I wonder if you can design your own swimsuit?? I love this manga girls shoulders, and her eyes. 'why did I switch to technical pen in the first place?' *smudges ink across girls' face.* 'Ah. Now I remember.'
Here is my newest cinnamon roll Eidon. He is a little bit like Vio, for any four swords fans out there, but with a little bit of Green mixed in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think of my art!