Saturday, November 19, 2016

Nanowrimo requests #2 1/2

I run a manga character design shop during November, and I always try to make each character their own self, not just a another boy in a T-shirt. I haven't had lots of time for much else( as far as art), so here are a few of the characters I've been working on this month.




 Both chibi Draco and dawn's skin tone was created with the Beach blick marker and the prismacolor brick beige (personally one of my favorite skin tones) and I love it!


Nanowrimo manga character requests ~ RT

2 comments:

  1. Love love LOVE your artwork! You draw so good!!!! Like, way good! XD

    I'm new to this blog, and I'm already loving it. ^.^ I was looking at some of you past posts. And, man, are you awesome or what?! :D I seriously adore manga and chibi. (But finding good manga stuff is hard, because manga can be kinda iffy sometimes... :P )

    Thanks so much for making this blog! I love it! I'm definitely will being coming back here often. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love drawing! I'm glad that you like my art. :)

      Delete

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think of my art!