Friday, October 19, 2018

Character Commissions (Closed!)



Character Commision tiers
Commission Just Beckah Art for your original characters!
These tiers can be commissioned by sending a donation to my new Pointe shoe fund! Donations are made through PayPal to Heartshape7@yahoo.com.

This is my last year taking and teaching dance classes. I've never been able to afford my own pointe shoes. This year, I'm going to buy the shoes, take the classes, and kick butt in my last 7 months of dance. To win. To catch my dream.

Fill out an Order form to commission a character:

Tier 1


Read to the end of this post BEFORE filling out your order form.


Tier 1: $5 Chibi, Traditional, B+W
Tier one commissions will be emailed to you within 24 hours! They will be sketchy and will resemble the following examples. For $7 you can commision 'Chibi, Traditional, color'!







Tier 2: $7 Manga, Traditional, B+W
Tier 2 characters are drawn in pencil, with a sketched, artsy look. Art delivered within 2 days! Both Manga tiers, 2 and 3, will be traditionally drawn.


+$3 If you want to add a second character to your order!



!!PREMIUM TIERS!!


Tier 3: $9 Manga, Traditional, Inked or Color
Customizable look; Colored pencil, ink, digital line art, or marker. Emailed within one week of ordering. Expressive and original, see your character come to life!






Tier 4: $9 Chibi, Digital, Color
As awesome ipod home screens, cool T-Shirt designs, or framed on your wall- These DESERVE to be tier 4. Professional, bold, and printable!
Art will be emailed to within one week of ordering.
It's possible to get a digital Manga version for a slightly higher price!




These last two are my most recent works! +$5 If you want to add a second character to your order!


IMPORTANT NOTES:


  • +$5 for a background!
  • Only one character in a drawing, unless you pay the $4 extra-character fee for Tier 1 and 2, and or 6$ for Tiers 3 and 4.
  • No NSFW commissions.
  • Yes, I can draw pets with your character, and
  • YES half-humans, furries, mythical races are all allowed! They make things interesting.
  • I will post characters in installments here on my blog, and send an email with your fully-rendered art piece.
  • Specify what file type you prefer (JPEG, TIFF, PNG etc.) and the size.
  • Donaters who commissioned a character from Tier 3 may also request a Tier 1 level character with no extra cost.
  • I will be working on 5 characters at a time. I reserve the right to refuse service or discontinue commissions. 
  • I will begin work on your commission when I see your email in Paypal.



I look forward to working with you and helping you visualize your fabulous characters! 


Email Rebeckahbrink@gmail.com with any questions or concerns!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think of my art!