Wednesday, September 26, 2018

PLUS ULTRA Fanart!

My Hero Academia is one of the few films I truly love. Here's the thing: I hardly watch anything: Movies, Tv, anime. Nothin'. But I was introduced to MHA and ran with it. 


The show inspires laughter as well as art and deep thought.
My favorite characters are Katsuki Bakagou and Izuku Midoriya, former best friends turned enimies, and then RIVALS. Their battles are masterpieces and their relationship a mess.

I love drawing the two as kids with all the sweetness and fluff, and then their hotter older selves. ;) #Ishipit





Below is a little doodle inspired by a fanfiction I read by Glamour Weeb. She has a great story revolving around these two, with Katsuki as Izuku's wolfdog Companion. Excited for future chapters!

























I don't ship Izuocha, but it's definitely a cute ship! (sorry the anime tore it apart my bros)
I have such admiration for Horikoshi, the mangaka. A huge PLUS ULTRA for him and his work!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think of my art!