Thursday, November 8, 2018

Character Commissions

A little peek at some of my favorites of the Tier 4 character commissions I drew this week. If you're interested in a chibi commission, the original commission post is here.
I've really enjoyed working with the people these characters belong to!

The first commission I drew in this batch was for Melody, the author, and artist of  'Sol et Luna', a cutesy and humorous slice of life webcomic about Melody and her boyfriend Sol.


Another commission I enjoyed was Conrad for a fantasy author. He's pretty cute :`) I've been experimenting with colored lines, and adding a few more colors to my skin tones, like how I added peach to Conrad's fingers, under his eyes, and tips of his ears.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think of my art!