Friday, October 21, 2016

Manga Inktober 2016 #4 aka I killed my cinnamon roll


 Oh. Wow. Would you look at that? My cinnamon roll just died. Too much blood, yes, but I love the tear-turns-red thingy I have going on and before I knew it there was red everywhere. Character tip #54 after you envision a character, imagine their death. <--- that's kinda a joke but can be very helpful. XD

He's a hot guy and I'm not one to deny that. I played around with this character when I decided to draw Zakiah in his human form. Zakiah is a spirit that is a guardian and shepherd of souls lost in lingo. Zakiah's spirit form.
 Some fashion character sketches. Drew this at work the other day when I was totally rocking my high-heeled boots. :P


Left was inspired by listening to the Rosemary's baby song and the right is a sketch of... bad guys? it started out as a group chibi pic of my villains and then several other chibis wondered on who weren't the antagonists, but lost 'thee one.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think of my art!