Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Manga Inktober 2016 #1

All of these were drawn using my Technical drawing pens I got for my birthday. :3 I used a prismacolor C pen for filling in different sections in #1 and #2.
Manga Inktober sketch #1: Abstract stuffs- practicing drapery. XD
Manga Inktober #2 Okay so I drew this earlier but whatever. I touched up a strand of hair or so.
Manga Inktober #3 Medusa was vain, but not cruel. She became a statue in her own garden using Perseus' shield.
Manga Inktober #4 added a little color to her swimsuit. :)
Manga Inktober #5 I tried out several different styles of manga and anime eyes, decided I liked a couple. :P

Every five days I'll post all five Ink drawings for Manga Inktober like this! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think of my art!