Saturday, November 26, 2016

Nanowrimo Requests #4

Between my own nanowrimo novel and my nanowrimo character commissions shop, I haven't had much time for anything else. But here are a couple of the character commissions I've done just to give you a heads up on the sketches I'm working on- hopefully I'll get around to something of my own soon. :3




 For the last four I used a colored paper that has a rougher texture than printer paper so I can create darker lines with just my 2 hb pencil. I like it! I'm going to experiment with it a little more in the future. :)

 Manga girls and guys and chibis in one short sketch-dump post. :P


3 comments:

  1. Sounds busy! I hope you have fun while you're at it. :)

    Oh my word! Those are awesome! You're art is fab, seriously! I love seeing what you draw. :D You cease to amaze me. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never cease to amaze us Rachael. I wish I could draw like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW, thanks guys! Shufflecat, I haven't seen your drawings, but it really just takes time!... and paper. Lots of paper.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think of my art!