Thursday, October 26, 2017

Inktober 2017 post #2

Inktober's almost over... And frankly, half of us have quit already. I fell behind after the first 7 days and felt swamped trying to put out 2-5 ink drawings a day. Only my Inktober facebook chat group kept me going.
Then my mother said 'Just do one. The point is that you did something. Just pick up where you left off and keep going, it doesn't matter if you end up with 31 ink drawings, but that you drew them.'
You may be 'behind', just like I did. That's okay. You haven't failed. Pick up your pen and finish the last couple of days, because baby, we're on the home run!
Inktober #5, penned with Le Pens and colored with Blick's warm gray marker set.

 Inktober #15 Characters that my art collaboration partner and I are designing for a Halloween comic 
 Inktober #12 August, prince of Satyrs.



Inktober #16 and #17 I believe. Both done with a G nib/Dip pen. Lots and lots of ink! I wish you all the best in your efforts this October.

5 comments:

  1. Hi! Your art is so cute and I'm really impressed by your anatomy!y name's Emmy, your brother on his mission introduced me to your art since I draw as well haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool beans! He's being a diligent missionary right? (It's ok, you can tell on him ;P)
      I'm so glad you decided to look up my blog! Do you have a deviantart account or some other platform for your art?

      Delete
    2. Hey, sorry for the late reply!! I don't have a deviantart, but I have an Instagram! I'm @ambi.z 😄😄😄

      Delete
  2. He's being great by the way lol. He's on his way to converting my boyfriend 😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I just followed you, and your fantasty art work is wonderful!

      Delete

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think of my art!