Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Sept Sketches: Manga

A little bit of digital line art for you! One of my old characters Alex is now a hot brick house that'd come up in a google search of 'hot red-heads under 25'. I liked to see the improvement! (I redrew a 2017 drawing, upper left, but made it super smol 'cuz it was bad :`)
I love this one! ^^^i felt really inspired; the quotation that was written on it is my own! I used my blick markers and my LePens on this one.
SKETCH
PEN
PENCIL
The above was created for the 'Posion' prompt of #Inktober2018. Tried to think outside the box on this one! Yes, that is the ocean.
Another cutie piece of  Katsuki and Izuku from My Hero Academia!


My art is the poetry of my soul. Each thought, pain, love, and joy to full to express in words is written into the lines of my characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think of my art!