Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Ink sketch, finger flex, 100 more, take a stretch

I don't know what it is about a pen, but it always brings out my best skills. Or my worst. I guess it just depends on the day. xD
So, I spectacularly failed Inktober, but I still do ink manga art, and ink my pencil manga art too. Here are a few I did recently, the red ones today.





Sometimes it ends up in a terrible mess of unerasable lines, but EVERYTIME, it is a learning experience. If you haven't, I strongly suggest doing Inktober, or just making a goal to create one ink drawing, whether manga or not, every X weeks or every month. The pen trains you to overlook perfectionism; even if it looks like it's going south, hold to it for five more minutes and I promise you won't regret it. If you did, well... DO IT AGAIN.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think of my art!