Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Merry Christmas Chibis and ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Merry Christmas to all my friends and family!! I love art, and I'm so proud each time to post and show you all what I've done, and help others of you create your own manga art. Hearing from you makes my day, every day!

It's been a wonderful year, and you were all a part of it

 Thank you for comments, likes on face book, follows, and subscribing to my webtoon!
 Here's a snow ball
... and a cup of hot chocolate to make up for it. :`)

also, I have a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!
My friend Joseph from the webtoon 'Presley' is setting up a live event in honor of Presley's and 
Not-So-Generic's one year anniversary. It will happen on the 20th of January, and be linked here and on my webtoon for my followers there.
Joseph, his artist brother Wesley, and I will be streaming live art, sharing tips, and talking about ourselves and our art like the narcissists we are. :`) I would love to have you there!!
JANUARY 20, 2018!

Again, Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think of my art!