Sunday, December 31, 2017

More Chibi Poses




Here are two sheets of Chibi poses. Chibis are a staple of all manga and are a lot of fun to draw, but a great deal of manga artists just draw them standing around in the same 'cutsie' pose they learned to draw them in. They don't branch out. I make comics with them, so  I need all kinds of positions. Here are some ranging from hands stand, to proposal, to shushing, to holding a baby.
I hope these two sheets will give you an idea of how to change your stationary chibi's into active heroes; to make you go beyond what I've drawn here and draw some of your own poses. :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww, these are so cute! :O

    I agree! I sometimes get tired of drawing my chibis in the same cutesie poses. Thanks for the adorable bases!!! ^.^

    By the way, happy New Year! :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think of my art!