Sunday, March 5, 2017

3oTS- Icecream

I was inspired recently with some more ideas for Three on a Sidewalk( Mi comico espanol) and drew this up. This one is a follow up of El Camarero( 3oTS 1), where Chris finds his long-time best friend Isa with A GUY; and this guy is her BOYFRIEND???
3oTS takes place in Las Vegas and follows the story of Chris, your seemingly average guy who waits tables and is always late to everything, Isabel, a fun-enthusiast and aspiring screen-writer, and Robbie, the youngest in a family of models, football stars and talk show hosts.

Okay, enough with that, here's the English version for all of us monolinguals.


And then I've been working on a story where they all go to the beach together!!!.... and drama and lots of laughs ensue. Here are my sketches for the first three pages.

3 comments:

  1. Lol! I love this comics! (I super duper hope you make a book of all of these and more!)

    The last comic! Gah! The boys are so cute! And the girls seems so oblivious of the hate between the two boys. (Or maybe she's just trying to ignore it. Or! She's fake ignoring it and is secretly trying to make a friendship between the boys! XD )

    Nice comics! Will you show the story when it's done? Will it be a graphic novel or a written story?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 3oTS is definitely a story I want to make into a manga, but right now I don't have the time, so I just do mini comics about the three. :) I have a lot of ideas that would make it deeper and more complex, but I don't illustrate that side of the story as it'd need a lot more explaining and effort put into developing the plot. XD

      Delete
    2. I can't wait to see all of the comics you do, big or small! They are gonna be amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

      Delete

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think of my art!