Wednesday, March 29, 2017

I'm on Webtoon!

This is a week late, but hey, I made it today, right?
Webtoons.com is a great platform for digital comics and I was introduced to it by my friend Prins, the creator of Presley, a slice-of-life comic with lots of laughs and puns. :P I've started my comic, Not-so-Generic, on Presley, and the second episode goes up later today! :D
Not-so-Generic is also a slice-of-life comic, inspired by my life. A little bit of drama, sarcasm, and chibi to spice up your day. ;)
Here is a link to the first episode. :)

3 comments:

  1. That's pretty cool!

    I like your first comic! So cute and silly! (In a good way!) I can't wait to read more of them. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Second comic is here! :D It's that one day out of the week that you put 0 effort into your appearance and then your best friend, Crush and the IRS show up. :P

      http://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/presley/not-so-generic-ep2/viewer?title_no=55064&episode_no=28

      Delete
    2. Just read you second comic! That's so true! Why does it always work that way!? XD

      Can't wait to see more. :)

      Delete

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think of my art!