Saturday, January 16, 2016

Anime Chibi couple poses

Chibi poses! They make easy blog posts! lol. Chibis are easy to draw alone, or just standing, But put two or even three of them together and it can be a mess.
Here's a sheet I drew of some of my favorite couple poses, just reverting some older drawings into chibi couples instead of manga ones. Chibis just add to the cuteness.

Oh and there's forever-alone-with-pizza in the corner. But he has food, and a dog, which could be seen as the better option in some situations. One of the most difficult things when drawing Chibis together is their heads. They are HUGE. So try to keep things in proportion. at the same time, it's immensely helpful to have the guy chibis bigger than the girls.

So now that I've given you these poses, I hope they inspire you to draw some of your own. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think of my art!