Friday, January 15, 2016

Cute Manga Couples

Probably the biggest 'thing' in manga is the romance manga, and I like, like any other Manga Artists, too draw the cute couple or two. Maybe three. My friends will definitely call me out on that statement... oh well. :P

Here's a picture I did for one of the manga's I was working on a while back. For a lot of manga the star couple either both like each other but don't know it, or hate the other and then find out they were wrong as too the other persons character etc.

It can be difficult to draw too people, especially when they aren't just standing side by side, but interacting. Here's one I did January of last year.
And it's rough. drawing hands, let alone two hands together is a pain in the pointer finger. I suggest to reference another artist's work or a photo to get this correct. To get ideas for poses, I'll search up on pinterest for 'manga couple poses,' or 'cute anime couples.'
You can search Google, but it will bring up much more irrelevant and 'dirtier' content.
Here are a few manga couple drawings that some of you might've already seen, but they were just as good as the first time you saw them, so:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think of my art!