Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Whimsical Pictures


I became a little concerned about my art. I realized: I didn't have back grounds for 80% of my drawings. That would mean that by the time I wanted back grounds, I wouldn't be able to pull it off with the skill I wanted.
So, I quickly drew this. When I draw things like this, it reminds me that Manga really does just mean 'whimsical pictures.'

'Don't slip' -Jan 6, 2016
Little people can be so fun to draw. I like plants, and though it's been several years, that, and landscapes, were the only things I drew. Here's a little fairy washing her hands, a quick sketch to practice settings, like the one above.
Setting gives an extra layer of depth to your anime art, and yes, sometimes it takes a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think of my art!