Sunday, February 14, 2016

Manga boy sitting pose

So, I finished one of the manga guys from my previous post ( Sitting poses). And as I stated at least twice in that pose, drawing manga people sitting is hard for me, because it's different. Usually our manga people are just standing around in empty space- at least mine are.
So, here he is sketched out:
Then, I filled it in:

Now I wanted to color him, but I'm still not comfortable all the time with my manga markers or colored pencil, so my best bet is the computer and my mangastudios program.
Ta-da! lol. His name is Akhen-Aten. Short history lesson: Akhen-Aten, previously known as Amenhotep, was a Egyptian pharaoh who abandoned the Egyptian pantheon at the time for his 'god', Aten, who wasn't even a god, but the sun itself. After his reign of 17 years the outraged egyptian people restored the temples and inscriptions of Amen and the other Egyptian gods.
History lesson closed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think of my art!