Tuesday, February 16, 2016

What I'm working on now

I just wanted to post a few sketches I'm working on since I have nothing finished at the moment, just a bunch of manga/anime projects that I'm working on.
 Here I was inspired by a manga pin on pinterest with a wolf headdress, and though mine didn't turn out too well, my lion one was just fine.
 Here, what I've yet to finish the inking. 'Marriage. Marriage is the reason we are gathered here together, today.' - The princess bride.
 More wounds, blood and stuff. Here one of my character was fatally wounded, the other poisoned. Yep. Sums up what happens in my books. Not finished, I plan to take this one into MangaStudios.
 Another story idea! I like drawing roman toga looking things. I'm also taking this one into Manga studios.
 Mail carrier Manga girl. Not yet sure of the background.
 Manga girl looking back as she ascends the stairs with her date to the ball. Having difficulty with her prom dress.
Manga girl with headphones. Here I need to resize her head. This drawing I drew with a lot of feeling, very proud of it in it's imperfection. Can't wait to fix it up.

And that sums up what I've started working on this week as far as art/manga. I'll show you guys the finished pieces when I'm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think of my art!