Friday, October 2, 2015

Inktober

Hey guys! Inktober started yesterday! It's an event where, for every day of October, you create an ink drawing. You could use actual ink, ink pens or ink markers- Just as long as it's ink. For the whole story, visit this website, mrjakeparker.com.
I've seen my other artist peers participate, but I've never done it myself, so this will be my first time! Here is my second Ink drawing for Inktober, which I whimsically called 'First Snow.'



Even if you don't feel you're artistic, you can just do a doodle for inktober; and you don't have to do it every day either! you could do it every other day or at least on weekends. I really hope you participate too, just because it's a good exercise( and fun too)!

#Inktober

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think of my art!