Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Manga Chibi Proportions

So, I'm just gonna drop this picture of Chibi proportions here and then if you want, you can just look at it and skip my commentary bellow.
So from the first one, we see that Chibi's, mine, at least, are generally three heads tall; also, that I usually keep the torso and the legs equal lengthes.
In the second, I drew a girl and a guy. The guys are usually taller than the girls, and to do that by lengthening the guy's torso, and making the girl more compact. Also, girls are rounded, and have curves while the guys are plain rectangles.
The third is just a side view; which I think is important because your chibi's don't want to stand one way all their life!
And the 4rth is simply how I map out Chibi face proportions.

3 comments:

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think of my art!