Monday, October 5, 2015

The Tales Of Zestiria

The new Tales game, Tales of Zestiria, will be released the 20th of this month! I am definitely not ashamed of doing everything in my power( or the Internet's, at least) of finding out the plot and backstories of the characters. xD
Here are a few sketches I did of Sorey and Mikleo from the Tales of Zestiria game:

The Tales of Zestiria... Yeah I know I spelled it wrong
Mikleo



My favorite characters are Sorey, Edna, Rose and Mikleo But by far.... Mikleo's my favorite. I don't really know about this drawing here, he just seems to be the type who'd play chess. :P I hope to get around to doing some digital art for both Sorey and Mikleo.
Mikleo, Tales of Zestiria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think of my art!