Saturday, October 3, 2015

The Drawing Challenger

1. Someone on their ipod
2. A Zestria character
3. A character from the last thing you wrote, fictional or not
4. Someone eating... Fish?
5. A couple on the mountain, hiking
6. A boy in the woods, doing a woodsy thing like carving, or hiking
7. The last friend you talked to
8. A scene from a manga drawn how you would do it
9. A girl on a swing, being pushed by a boy
10. Someone drawing
11 .A person who just brought out freshly baked cupcakes
12. A Gothic character
13. Someone you admire
14. A ballerina on point
15. A little kid trying to get something off a counter
16. A centaur
17. Your angry face
18. Your hands
19. Someone riding a chicken
20. A boy playing an instrument

So I made this list because I was bored, and I'm going to use it for the next two weeks or so. This is how it works: I'm going to number a bunch of pieces of paper and fold them up and place then in a plastic bag I can carry in my pencil case, and when I get bored I'm gonna select one of these pieces of paper and whichever number I pull, that's what I'll draw.
This is an exercise I'm doing so I can draw even when I don't feel like it and I thought you guys could do it too. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think of my art!